Darn.. Fuck man.. I m really not in the mood today.. Seriously.. Sometime i wonder this.. Why my mum cant understand me!! HMPH!!!.. Why must all the blame pushd on me.. Irritating man.. Why mum? Why must u b a toot and just let me free!! I really mean it.. FREE.. Yeah i mean it, MUM.. U and dad ar such a pain in my neck.. Ya i noe.. Its gettin on my nerve man.. There no freedome in a sense.. Ya i noe.. U r the eldest and a particular reason y u were called a mum and a dad.. Ya.. I noe tt.. But do u ever care abt what im facing and feeling rite now.. all u did do was nagging and scolding... what this? is it fair? U aint that strict wif my sis in d past old daez.. U aint that particular of lettin sis gettin hm late.. Y mum, Y dad?? i hate it tt wae.. Why cant u be lyk some other mum who does not really bother and was not that strict to his/her son/daughter.. Darn.. ITS NOT FAIR!! .. I m darn darn stress and pissed basically.. Sigh.. No point writing here as im sure 100% no one ever read and care.. So y bother rite.. Hmmm... I hate things work at home.. Grrrr.. Sometime the urge of runnin away from home is telling me to do so BUT to think abt it, its just bein childish.. Ya.. Grrr.. Now i m stuck.. Bah.. Hate my life.. Ya hate... Blar.. Blar. Blar.. Grrr... Luckily theres is blogger... To vent all my frustation and stupid stuff here.. I love you blogger.. Gosh.. Wat d hell im trypin here.. Bah.. Gonna smoke in my toilet man in d wee hours where u arr all asleep.. I dun freakin care... Bah..
| | 10:14 PM



