@ slacker-dudez89.blogspot.com

follow ayiez14 at http://twitter.com


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 05, 2006 @ 06:15PM
I've not been updating my blog cos' im SUPER LAZY and exhausted!!!! Ever since school started, tonz and tonz of PROJECT that needa to be done... So sick with school and projects.. So here, i wanna took the opportunity to say that I'M SORRY if i ignored ya in MSN and never reply any of ya tagg esp to ZAHIDAH!! LOL.. I'm SORRY!!!!!! and btw if my status is [Away/Be Right Back] that's mean i m NOT sitting in front of my computer lol!!! SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE CAUS'....

Lately.. Kinda moody and mood swings for no bloody reason.. EMO?? MAYBE!! LALALALALA...

Current mood: [:o] sleepy lol

Quick recap lol :-

- New Time-Table sux to the MAX;
- Tons of PROJECT needa 2 done;
- Hectic weekdays.. 2 weeks straight;
- National Day is in 3 more days!
- Cant wait to see fireworks from respective countries;
- Gain weight lol;
- Received testimonial from my x school teacher, THANK U lol;
- Caught 3 xs for my hair colour fuck!;
- My class advisor suck!;
- Ipod spoilt and gotten new set lol;

So that was the stuff i did and i'm done with my post. LOL. P/S: SOMETIME IS GOOD TO BE BAD!! I AINT JOKING...

RAHIMAH IS IN. I VOTED FOR HER. 60 CENTS GONE. YES! UR IN.THANK GOD. OR ELSE I GONNA SHOOT MYSELF! WILL SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOW! I'M CRAZY AT THIS MOMENT. ITS GREAT TO BE ALL ALONE AT HOME NOW!!!


AND PEOPLE IF YOU WANNA FREE THEME, GAMES FOR YA CELL PHONE / HANDPHONE, DO CLICK HERE OR VISIT THIS WEBSITE LOL HTTP://WWW.ZEDGE.NET CAUSE THEY ARE FREE LOL....

AND ADVANCE HAPPY 41 BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE. eeek.. so patriotic sia... LOL









| | 5:35 PM

oh hello stranger

Best Viewed With Mozilla Firefox & Safari

Sup! Known as Faris. A dude living in his Twenties. Am a dreamer, stonner and believe that nothing is free in this world! My Blog My Stay. Not happy lu punya pasal and thats my trademark!! L-O-L

\m/

Tag-Lor
Click comment/speak up to talk!

If you bother
JANTANs
Fazli
Zul
Faizal
Halim
Eric
Joeraimi
Zaki
Timothy
Razif
Rudy
Azhari
Kenneth Kong Pala Kong
Nigel
Thomas
Hazril
Chiwai
Faizul
Kenneth (TL)
Jipang

BETINAs
Janna
Nureen Fairuz
Sharifah
Shuqi
SallyHULK
Sophia
Suhui
Diana
Francel
Mariyanah
Zila
Dila
Zhi Hui
Syafiqah
Samaniah
wannie
Naqiah
Aziah
Cindy
Jing Ling

Credits

Based-layout was proudly created by Romance. Adjustments, alignments and its contents were done by and (c) copyrighted by slacker-dudez89.blogspot.com otherwise stated.