So lately, i was rather down.. I also don't really noe what been in me lately. Oh well.. Gotten back my results for my class test! Remember the previous post, i wrote that i did badly for my class test.. Hence here is my results: I've gotten for 27% which is 8/30!! WOOSH!!! Told ya that i did pretty badly for it! LOL... So i needa to buck up on my D-Comm. Seriously i'm.. Since the begining of the lesson starts, i cant really focus and get what heck he's saying!! Cross my finger lol..
Anywae, i skipped D-COMM class! LOL.. I woke up late! So his lesson was at 8 and i woke up at 7.30am.. That's mean, I was late! Oh his class ended at 09.30.. So came to school as per normal. Ate my breakfast before heading to my next class. LOL.. Again, next lesson was so superly boring!!! Gosh!!! What in the heck Info-Comm student learning Engineering Module! Its so out of point.. Again, GOSH!.. Cant really complaint lol as i'm the 1 who chosen this course! Still 1 and d half years to go... I CAN MAKE IT!!! & I'LL SURVIVE!....
Crapy...
After school end, which was, FINALLY, school end, we headed down to Toa Payoh. We ate @ this place fork and spoon.. LOL.. Craving to eat Yong Tao Fool.... So walk2 here and there like no body business... Then lalalalla.. went home bathd and sleep and online..
hence, BYE!
| | 11:13 PM



