Ok its 1 in the morning.. Sigh.. I wonder why i couldn't sleep at this moment... Perhaps too much food consumed just now or maybe NOT.. LOL...
Sigh, sometime i've been asking this to myself, wouldn't it great to have someone to comfort you and having this speacial someone to be there for you when you feeling down or rather be there next to you?...
Gosh, i noe its suck to feel down and feeling fug tup.. I totally agree with it! Yes, u guys are right! I'm feeling lousy right now!
Don't get it wrong. I'm here NOT to get your sympathy / mintak rayuan but i wanna blog them here to release my angst and taught.. So before you guys wanna comment esp nasty words to what i'm typing here so then get lost! I really mean it...
Seriously, its my BLOG!.. I've the right to write anything and what i felt! Its mine not URS!..
Sigh,
At times, i do have the urged to do sometime stupid just for the sake of getting attention but at the results after thinking twice, i do feel dumb.. What is the point of having "em" at home when they do tell you that they does understood you whereas the fact they didn't! yes, they didn't!
Oh well, I kinda sick and tired of people saying that Life Is Wonderful esp after hearing to that song sang by MR A-Z..
" ah lalallalalala Life Is Wonderful.. ah lalalallalalala Life Is Beautiful...." blar blar blar..
Is it really w0nderful? Is it? Is it true Mr A-Z??... Sigh, Its totally suck to have this feeling right now! Tell me how to lead life beautifully? How? Can someone please explain!
Yes, i did tried to look on the bright side of "em" but still i failed to do so! The hatred of me hating "em" is quite unbearable! I noe its for my own bloody good, but did u fully care about me?
Did you?
Did you guys ever care about me and ever understands me? Did you?
Kenna sigh lar... Whatever la...
Enough of it lar.... I can still take care of myself! Hopefully, this month of ramadan will lead me to the right path..
To "Em"..
If your reading this, i'm so sorry to dissapoint you and makes u angry.. Yes i n0e, i'm dumb not like that person.. Everything i do is always wrong to your eyes! How can i proof to you that i'm not USELESS to your guys? How, please tell me! Yes i may show tantrum but deep inside me i feel really hurt! Tell you this, i dun mind if u kinda gives more to that person BUT please understand me for once! Please! All i want is ur attention towards me, that is all!
Sigh... Life is hopeless....
perhaps...
Till then, bye and sorry guyz for not publishing the proper post.. Hopefully, if something good happen i'll post here!
Bye!
| | 1:25 AM



