Yesterday kenna farkTUP by mum and bro's nagging for reaching home late.. Like wadarfark.com.. Boring man... The ways u scolded me really hurt me alot and as if i did something really! Like its only 11 pluss i reached home!
What ever,
I'm already 7teen and i noe what is right and what its wrong. I wanna be free like other. I'm big enough to take care of myself. Why cant u just trust me and let me haf a lil bit of my freedom and totally cease off ur doubt towards me can? PLEASE!
Ur just over reacting mum.. I wanna go home late for once, please! i kinda stress by the ways u treated me. Understand me for goodness sake..
I wanna go out wif my friends and stuff and its kinda bersalah of me to go home early when others is having fun and me getting the irritating call of urs asking me the stupid question what is the time now and what what time ur going home...
What more irritae me was when u called me when its jus 8 pm.. URGH!
Whatever it's, i do love and respect u mum, but i just seeking u to trust me as i already turned 17 and sooner 18....
All i need is a lil of
FREEDOME!
Today, at school, kenna fucked-tup again by my Section Head. Hair lor.. Like cB.. Sigh. What ever lar...
So the whole story here is to let our my taught towards my mum and hopefully my mum will read them and understand me and last bt not least i wanna vent my anger here!
Hopefully tmr will be a better day for me!
| | 5:15 PM



