@ slacker-dudez89.blogspot.com

follow ayiez14 at http://twitter.com


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, November 05, 2006 @ 9:13PM
Ok, school kind of sucks lately. Exam is around the corner. Project is totally sucks especially when the dateline is going to meet.

Stress is the words to describe what I’m feeling right now. Have the fucked tub time with the school authorities, section head, for having coloured hair.

Like whatdefark.com. Bloody shithead.

I badly need a laptop right now so that I can complete the frustrating D-Com’s project at school itself. Simply because, I didn’t have the software itself and I don’t understand Java at all. How am I supposed to finish it when I dun even have the single knowledge of it!

How I wish I can swap my family to the richer ones. IF I’m rich, I would go and have fun with the money not ALL on girls but on the latest gadget on stuff avail on town. Spending money without having to think twice.

But, back to reality, I’m not the rich, LOL. Fat hopes!

Monday, which is tomorrow, will be a long day for me. Imagine from 10am-7pm (++) will be at school for the whole day. Majority of the day is having D-Com’s class. Shit arr. By seeing and looking at the words itself would make puke!

But, again, no point of pissing to that subject as at the end of the day, I must face it!

Oh well.

School will be school. Without disciplinary rules they school may turned haywire!

Blar. Blar. Blar……….

School will always be SUCKED!

Bye!

Now, going to inhale and exhaling that poisonous thing, wow, paradise! /~.~\

| | 9:19 PM

oh hello stranger

Best Viewed With Mozilla Firefox & Safari

Sup! Known as Faris. A dude living in his Twenties. Am a dreamer, stonner and believe that nothing is free in this world! My Blog My Stay. Not happy lu punya pasal and thats my trademark!! L-O-L

\m/

Tag-Lor
Click comment/speak up to talk!

If you bother
JANTANs
Fazli
Zul
Faizal
Halim
Eric
Joeraimi
Zaki
Timothy
Razif
Rudy
Azhari
Kenneth Kong Pala Kong
Nigel
Thomas
Hazril
Chiwai
Faizul
Kenneth (TL)
Jipang

BETINAs
Janna
Nureen Fairuz
Sharifah
Shuqi
SallyHULK
Sophia
Suhui
Diana
Francel
Mariyanah
Zila
Dila
Zhi Hui
Syafiqah
Samaniah
wannie
Naqiah
Aziah
Cindy
Jing Ling

Credits

Based-layout was proudly created by Romance. Adjustments, alignments and its contents were done by and (c) copyrighted by slacker-dudez89.blogspot.com otherwise stated.