I hate being broke. :( Yes, currently i'm really broke. I just need to wait for my pay day. Now, i must think twice before heading to the cashier. FUCK. I hate it. Pay day, come to papa....
Idiot, lamo..
Today, i met up wif my ex primary school's mate, Fatanah. I took the same bus as her but i'm in a sleepy mood at that time so i didn't notice her. Till, she approached me and tapp me on my shoulder. In the mind was saying, "Who The Fuck Is That Girl Sia" but pardon me, i'm sleepy at that time.
It took me quite a while to know and recall her as my brain is sleeping and its take time to function properly. Gosh, its has been a while since i met her after we graduated from TKPS.
WOW. She changed alot. I mean in a good way. She look hot, pretty and alluring. I used to remember her as a nerdy type who bring along her umbrella along and full of books in her bag but now she look hot. ):) *Evil Laugh* being kentalan during those day, i used to call her fatanah air-con. I drew a picture of a living room with a aircon attached to the siling. I named it fatanah aircon.
Hahah. Lame!
Lol. She eventually in the same school but different course lar. We talk alot of stuff lar. Bli Bli Blar Blar till we reached school.
Enough about her.
School turn up okey. Had java for a start and i say, i can adapt some part of the lesson. I really need to brush up a lil bit or else i'm gonna suffer for the project. Java's killing me! Gosh!
I need money badly! I want to buy new mp3 player. Be it iPod nano or Creative Vision M. LOL.
Life is unfair. Once your are happy today, the next day you are not. I'm trying to be happy everyday. Mood Swing is the cause to ruin my day. Trying to control it. Sigh, God is Unfair. I spoilt my iPod Shuffle and broke my Hp's EarPiece. Now i'm mp3LESS. Now i'm broke and i still owe M1's bill. I need money to survive. Who say, money doesn't make one happy. BULLSHIT. It the other way round.
Ok its 11.12pm. I'm sleepy and seriously i need to cut down my daily expenses to save up a lil bit. Ok
I HATE BEING BROKE! ARGH!
| | 10:44 PM



