My deareast janna suggested save a few coins each day into a piggy bank that can't be open but seriously it won't work. Appreantly yes it will but after a few days i will simply sneak it and take a few coins to spent! See! I'm suck in financial wise not forgetting time schedule! This way to suck. I have yet to settle my $104 bill for this month which i don't even knew what the hack makes the figures grow each months. I have yet to save up for my bintan trips next months. I have yet to pay a few thirty bucks for my shortages at work. Gawd! If only money is always enough. I'm really suck in this.
So, payday is coming way to soon in fact 7 more days. It's a MUST, die-die, to top up 100 bucks into MayBank or else they will send me a letter to either close my account or top-up 200 bucks back in and if this to happen mum this time really gonna kill me with her non-stop 24 hours lecturing session which sometimes reminds me of Ms Whatever! lol. & Urgh. Nuff bout money. Supposingly today is my Final Theory Test and being the gundu of the gundus kept thinking that the test starts at 1600 hrs and i had to cancel it last minutes. Why? Simply because its clashes with my phase test time timing. But on the good side of it, i manage to complete my test but i cheated though! Its normal to copy! =.=' and on the bad side i need to re-book my FTT and i can bet it is damn freaking long to wait for a slot!
So how's life with me and janna? Seriously, i didn't spent good quality time with her due to work, school and exam coming around. I admit that i'm such a bad boyfriend but yeah gimme time like gimmie britney spears song ah ah gimmie more. For now wait baby, after Dec 5th i'm free like a bird and i'm gonna spend time with you under the moon, yadadadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Whatever it's I LOVE YOU! No matter how busy i'm your name and ur sexy smile keep lingering in my tiny winny little heart! Big hug!
Faris loves Janna and Janna loves Faris
We are happy farisjanna.
With a big hug and a kiss from faris to janna
Won't janna say Janna love Faris?
( The I Love You Song where barney loves to sings during the last part of his show )
So, i end my post now. I need to wake up way to early for my last class test and shit i need to revise now. Every minutes count. Lesson learnt today ; Plan your schedule wisely and money doesn't grow in tree and neither it falls from the sky! Lol. So random to close this post.
| | 1:02 AM




