I'm sorry about this post.
Yes, You said as what the title posted, NurJanna Binte Abdul Rahman. Yes, i felt hurt and all my hard effort went down the drain. I was just expecting you to be excited and at least a Thank You from you but NO. I came all the way from work just to see you but you don't even bother to go out from that cashier of yours. Yes, i waited. Waited for sometime. I even initiated by asking politely your working buddy and she agreed to let you spent the time with me BUT you didn't even bother to go out. When i first step into your store all you just gave me the oh-whatever-face-what-the-hell-get-out-from-here! Why? The question is who am i to you now?
I know you were tired but i'm too. I came all the way from work and bought for you the famous mee goreng in that particular area BUT this is what i deserve? You sms-ed me you miss me and you were hungry but you DON'T bother even to even ask me what i've bought and worse still you asked me to take it away! Why?Instead of asking that question might as well you throw em in the rubbish bin right? Yes, i know i'm not hot enough to be your boyfriend and yes maybe i'm not man-ly enuff? But WHY?? Wait, have you ever take me as one? I doubt so.
Yes i know, i've been so un-romantic and so being pathetic in BGR but I TRY MY BEST! I try my best no-matter how busy and tired i'm. Yes, i don't have the look to be YOUR DREAM BOYFRIEND but I DID TRY TO MAKE YOU MINE ONE DAY! I know, i aint charming as you taught. I'm a nerd in this. I know, i've been neglecting you but i did try to be close to you. 19th January incident which is today really hurt my feeling and i seriously dissapointed.
Oh well, i bet you don't bother read and even read it content. But can you please try and understand me? :( I TRY MY VERY BEST ok? Oh well.. We shall see...
| | 10:21 PM



