Let recap in bullet-ed point:
Yes, it has been a month since i turn-ed nineteen.
Yes, still working in that place.
Yes, gain more weight and getting rounder.
Yes, Like finally gotten myself a Everlast watch for half-price. How pathetic!
Yes, I'm broke again. Wait payday is coming! Haha
Yes, Dad is sick again and again.
Yes, I fail my SMA or what ever that wong's lesson is.His lesson suck anyway.
Yes, I just-passed my CCNA. Not a good pass tho but i pass
Yes, some miss communication between me and her.
Yes, I've been receiving stupid phone call from this stupid number(s) 65478541. Stupid moron. Just wait for some shit to happen.
Yes, Wasn't been myself lately. Been rather moody and hot-tempered. This is bad.
Yes, I'm not been looking forward for school.
Above is just random that came across from my head. I'm dead sleepy as its 3.31 AM (from my laptop time) and i just reach-ed home after chilling alone at my void-deck. You must be wondering what i did right? Yeah, after work, i've been thinking after reflecting after montel (DIANA) said something about her relationship and stuff, it keep me thinking and keep staring at my phone. Yes in my work uniform still. Yes i know. I'm kental. Haha.
Yes, i admit. We didn't sms/call with each other quite a days after my last sms for you. I think it must put a snap right in front of you. Sometime i wonder and keep me thinking - would you rather trust your "friend" stereo-type about us saying negative stuff rather than beliving your own boyfriend? Yes, i don't even know wether my title still stick to it. Yes, i admit. I've been working my ass and neglecting you BUT you keep saying i'm siding "that woman" rather than you. Come-on, would you rather belive what people bull-shitting rather than me? I taught we have a clear 1-1 talk few back days then? Where is your trust? Seriously, i'm speechless and i'm left unspoken for a few days thinking about this.
Yes i'm. If this goes on and on i don't see we can go far, yes, honestly. Sigh, I'm not saying you're in the wrong. YES, i'm too. No one is perfect in this freaking complicated world. I'm speechless about us. Let faith bring us and let wait for days to comes. "____________"
??
Is this the begining or is this the end??
??
Labels: confession ; confused ; err?
| | 3:53 AM



